Easter 2014 - Because of Him

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) has come out with a wonderful short Easter film that beautifully depicts the importance of the Savior, His mission, His love, and His sacrifice for all mankind. I highly - highly - recommend experiencing this three minute powerful and uplifting video about Christ and the Easter Season. You'll see I've included the video below. 


Jesus Christ - the Son of God, Savior and Redeemer of the world, Brother and friend - lives. He lives! Jesus lived a life of love and service, performed the infinite atonement, died on the cross, and was resurrected. Because of Him, death is not the end; we will all be resurrected and overcome death. Because of Him, we can feel peace, find comfort, and be buoyed up in our trials. Because of Him, we can be with our families forever - throughout all the eternities - in this life and the next. Because of Him, we can change, become clean of our sins, and ultimately live with God the Father again. I love my Heavenly Father and am so grateful for the love He freely and liberaly offers to all mankind if we but seek Him. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ; He is our brother, our Savior, and Redeemer of the world. He lives; He really does live

I hope you enjoyed the film as much as I did. For more on the meaning of Easter and mission of Jesus Christ click here.

Happy Easter! xoxo

Post a Comment