Draper Arts Council Presents Footloose

Oh hey posterity! Remember me? The name’s Rachel. It’s definitely been awhile since I’ve documented in this most convenient digital journal… and for that I’m sorry. BUT, a lot has gone on. I got a grown up job, we bought a house, participated in community theater... nothing big. Ha. Who am I kidding, it’s been a whirlwind! But a fantastic one at that. For now, however, how bout we start with community theater?


Drum roll please.
Draper Arts Council presents (well…presented) Footloose the musical! Directed by the amazing Susan DeMill! 


Yes, I was in a musical! On a whim, my darling and most talented sister, Rebekah, and I decided to audition for Footloose! AND, we made we made it! Bekah was Abby and I was Rusty. Too much fun! We LOVED playing teenagers!
So for the first installment of pictures documenting the fun:































































































Post a Comment