I'm Grateful For...

In honor of Thanksgiving I'm thankful for...

My Father in Heaven
My Savior
My husband
My Mom and Dad. You couldn’t ask for better parents! They are the most amazing examples to me and so loving!
My 8 siblings! Elizabeth, Rebekah, Jonathan, Matthew, Michelle, Sarah, Christina, and Stephanie!
Grandparents
Aunts, uncles, and cousins….
In-laws (I’m so lucky! I have the best In-laws! So much so that I forget they’re “In-laws” and I think of them more as brothers, sisters, etc)
Shelter
Warmth
Friends
Books
Love
Clean water
Mountains
Chocolate
Celestial and Eternal Marriage
Holidays
Culture
Scriptures
Music
Teachers 
Date night with my husband
Education
Flowers
Waffles
Bookstores
Autumn leaves
Forgiveness
Authors of my favorite books
Traditions
Sun
Peace
The Holy Land
Missionaries
Parks
Laughter
Prayer
Electricity
Life and mortality
Ancestors and their stories
Nail polish
Musicals
Yellowstone
Bears
Snow
Clouds
Time
Café Rio
Tasty gluten free foods
Airplanes
Fresca
Seasons
Scavenger hunts
Family dinner
Beaches
Children
Christmas lights
Food
Galilee
Jerusalem
Clothing
The free couch Bryan and I got off of craigslist
My parent’s wisdom
Health
Bonfires
Boating
Street performers
Denali
Audio books
Rainbows
People with a sense of humor
Phones that keep us close when miles away
Stars
My husband’s employment (and that he loves it)
Transportation
Internet
Snow tires
A love of history
Dreams
Goals
Nativities
Art
Sundays
Hiking
Toothbrush and toothpaste
My Mom’s Creamy Tomato Soup
A bed
Museums
Health Insurance
Travel
Water and Snow Skiing
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Camping
Southern Utah
Orderville hike in Zion
Senses—sight, touch, feel, hear, smell
Fresh fruit
Costumes
My country
Sleep
Cuddling
Fireworks
Cheesy movies
Bbqs
Sledding
Lake Powell
Memories
Sugar eggs
Alarm clocks
LDS Church History sites and events
Hug mugs from Max Brenner’s
Hot cocoa
My grandpa’s cabin
Extended family parties
Beautiful photography
711 slurpies
Costco rotisserie chickens
The sound of church bells
Road trips
Cemeteries. I find them to be one of the most grounding and peaceful places
Homemade caramel
Board games (especially UpWords)
Trees
Sunsets and sunrises
Musical birthday cards
Second chances
Brighton Ski Resort
Wishing on shooting stars
Disneyland
Long boat rides on the Sabbath at Lake Powell
A listening ear
Comfy shoes
The deer in my Grandparent’s backyard
Speed Scrabble
The ability to cry
Country music
Spontaneity
Sufficient for our needs
Pioneers
Homemade salsa
Paved roads
Homemade slow cooker steel cut oatmeal
Razors
Literacy
Gingerbread Houses
My husband’s slow cooker skills and meals
Refrigerator and freezer
Family vacations
Service
A close until the end sporting event
Easy recipes
Guardian angels
Imagination
Use of my limbs
Word searches
My Mom’s chicken noodle soup when I’m feeling sick… or my Dad’s rice with milk
Girls nights with nails, magazines, masks, food, and movies
Surprises
Warm rain
Christmas Trees
BYU Jerusalem Center
Religious sites—Jerusalem, Varanasi, Lalibela, Rome, Salt Lake City, etc
Family Home Evening
Christmas music
Beautiful architecture
Smiling
Energy and passion
A good hamburger with avocado
Gratitude

Post a Comment