Fashion's Night Out

Tell me attending Fashion’s Night Out was not the most fitting way to spend my final night in New York City? And seeing as Bryan had to work much too late, I took on this most fashionable night with my NY bestie—Melissa. 


LOVE her!
ps…can you tell it was raining?

Anyway, Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) serves to kick off fall’s Fashion Week. In a nutshell, FNO entails one night of extended store hours, discounted prices, free goodie bags, live music, complimentary food and drinks, exotic window displays (many with live models), and celebrities galore. Quite the party.

Tiffany’s live model display:


Another live model display:


And finally my favorite moment of the night: Natasha Bedingfield performing live in Ann Taylor on 5th Avenue! What an unexpected surprise! Love her! No really... LOVE her!



What a doll! She even performed a favorite song:


(Forgive the quality. I had to make it smaller to get it to load... She's still great!)
Yeah...I was IN heaven! Twas a fun filled fashionable night to remember. Love my NY!

Post a Comment