Movie on the Pier

Bry and I joined 500 other children last night for a free showing of How to Train Your Dragon down on Pier 46.



It was lovely! Handsome date, breathtaking scenery, comfortably breezy weather, fantastic flick, and of course pleasantly G-rated company (One would think I’d get enough of toddlers at my job. Not so! I’m convinced the best audiences are made of kids! Children get so into everything! They gasp! They laugh—out loud! Bry and I fit right in!). Oh, and did I mention there was free popcorn? Yeah. You’re starting to wish you were there too, aren’t you? Really though, will you just look at that:


And can we just talk about the movie! I’m telling you, if you haven’t seen How to Train Your Dragon you seriously need to get on that! Bryan and I saw it spontaneously when it first came out (What was that, a year + ago?) having heard nothing about it prior, and… we loved it! As in LOVED it! As Bryan described, “It’s one of those movies that just makes you feel good.” Likewise, I find it adorably comical and fun. Not to mention it has the most uplifting score. [Sigh] For those of you who have seen it, you understand what I mean.

Post a Comment