More ZoBells

Following the Hill Cumorah Pageant, my awesome Uncle John and fantastic cousin Gavin road tripped back to the big city with us for a quick visit following their hard work in the Pageant.


Bryan and I unfortunately had to be “responsible” “adults” and work, thus we didn’t get to see them as much as we would have liked. Still, we were so happy to have the time to join them for a fantastic dinner at the infamous Ellen’s Stardust Diner. Aka the diner with singing waiters! I always love this place! If I had the nerve (and was planning on living in NYC longer than another month and half) I would attempt to join their phenomenal staff. Don’t think that I think I sound anywhere near as fantastic as they do… It’s just fun to dream.

Right, the diner! Amazing! Burger and fries, quality serenading, stellar company…life’s not bad.


 




And please appreciate this hysterical man my cousin, Gavin, and I enjoyed watching on their screen:

Loved it.

We also enjoyed our own personal waiter’s “Happy Dance” as he called it…aka a very peppy dance that he busted out in the middle of enthusiastically singing “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”. Let’s just say he will not be forgotten.

Note: Gavin reports he’d sing, “Be A Man” from Mulan if employed at the diner. Bryan would sing "Johnny Be Good" from Back to the Future. John would sing “I’m Too Sexy” of course. I’m kidding. He never said that. But I wish he would have. Haha. As for me, what would I sing? Is that really a question. Hands down I’d sing “Let’s Hear It For The Boy” from Footloose…my signature song.

Anyway, thanks for the fun ZoBell fam!

Post a Comment