Welcome

Welcome to my blog novel…aka The Blog Novel. Purpose: keeping in touch. Why blog when I have phone numbers, emails, etc you might ask? Well, there are 10 in my family, not to mention extended family, friends, etc… Let’s just say it’s a fulltime job trying to update everyone. That, and I fancy journaling. Frequently updating individuals AND documenting my life can get a bit sticky now and again. My solution: a blog. This is not to replace real relationships, but to both simplify and enhance them…

So again, I say welcome. Welcome to The Blog Novel. This blog is nothing special. This blog is nothing profound. This is simply snippets of my life. Thus, let the journey begin. Where? Why I’m moving to New York City for graduate school! Columbia University School of Social Work. And then… who knows?


Post a Comment